Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Christmas Layout - Mistletoe Paper Pack

The Lasting Memories Layout Challenge this week is perfect for people who are way behind in their scrapbooking (like me!)  It's a Christmas theme challenge.  I've been finishing up my layouts from last December, so it was easy to grab one to share.  This one features our annual Christmas cookie-making session.


I started with a layout from the CTMH Magic book, and modified it to fit my photos.  I put the journaling right on the center frame.  The strips of Mistletoe paper have edges inked in New England Ivy.  I inked the edges of the whole layout, too.


I did a continuous line of paper strips on the right page, and used two of them to highlight the words "Special Times" cut with my Cricut.  This is a great layout for using up scraps.  All products are CTMH.


10 comments:

  1. Oh what great pictures on this 2-page layout! Thanks so much for playing along and I hope we see a lot more of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME LAYOUTS!! Thanks for playing along with us at Lasting Memories! Have a GREAT Day,
    Me-Ma Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at you! WOW! These are gorgeous!! You certainly rocked this weeks challenge for sure! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blocks on the side bar, and through the middle of your l/o's --very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome 2-page spread! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the inked strips of paper. Gives the whole thing such dimension!! Wonderful layout! Here we are having HOT August nights... and this makes me want Christmas!! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful Christmas layout! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lasting Memories! We hope to see you again next time!

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful layout!! I love the title/journaling spot. And the strips of papers down the side of page 2 are just perfect. Great way to record this tradition. Thanks for sharing your pages with us at Lasting Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The pictures are so CUTE! It all works so beatifully together! Thanks for sharing it with us at Lasting Memories!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...