Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas Cards

I wanted to come up with a simple Christmas card design this year that wouldn't take too long to make.  But I kept fiddling with it, and I ended up with something more time-consuming than I really wanted.  Punching the edges of the card took a long time.  Making one isn't bad...twenty-five is a little much.  And then I couldn't just stamp and be done with it.  I decided to use clear embossing powder to fancy it up a bit.


You can see the shine and texture a little bit in this photo.


And then the strips of Mistletoe paper on the inside, the cranberry strips on the outside, the bow... so these cards are still a work in progress.  AND I still have to go back and stamp a sentiment on the inside.  My daughter seems to be rearranging the furniture, so off I go...  Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. It's hard not to stop fussing until your cards look just right, isn't it. These look great. Nice job!

    Merry Christmas to you and yours,
    Becca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...