Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Feelin' Blue - Postage Stamp Thank You Card

This card totally has me feeling blue :(.  I struggled with it start to finish, and I don't know if it's because of that, or what, but I just don't like it.  So why post it?  I'm hoping if I look at it a little more it will grow on me.


I thought the idea of a postage stamp card would be cute, but I just couldn't get it to look how I wanted it to look.  I'm not sure if Fanfare was the paper pack I really wanted to use on this.


The Sunny Yellow paper looks a little sunnier in person.  I wanted to add some ribbon or something, but couldn't work it out.  This one has me feeling like I'd like a "do over".


Oh well. Better luck next time :).

3 comments:

  1. You are onto something - it may just take a few more "trips to the post office" to get the card that tickles you pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally diggin' your card! And did you make this before the unveiling of the new Cricut cartridge? You are so ahead of your time. Count me in as your latest follower---your work it beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...