Monday, March 21, 2011

Baby Album - Interactive Scrapbook

This is a scrapbook album I made of my daughter.  I 'finished' it awhile ago, but I still have to go back and add some journaling.

I went crazy with pictures on this one so you could see all the interactive elements in it.  I used techniques from CTMH's Magic book and I love how it turned out.  There were lots of oohs and aahs when I shared this album with friends and family, and not just because of the cute baby!  If you haven't tried interactive scrapbooking yet, put it on your to-do list!

Pull tab reveals stamping and mini-photos.
Photo pocket for journaling tag & memorabilia pocket embossed with my Creatopia.
Photo pops up to reveal journaling.

4-panel mini-album tied with a bow.
Film strip pulls out to reveal more photos.

Ribbon-hinged door with chipboard closure.

Pocket for DVD.


Most embellishments are CTMH, with the exception of a few Martha Stewart punches.  The paper and cardstock is from the Topstitch Paper Pack.  The cover is a Bind-It-All Cover-All that I sponged with ink.

9 comments:

  1. Hi Joelle,
    Om my! This is truly a beautiful album, with so much inter active elements and details. You really put to use many of the "Magic" techniques. This is really special Joelle, thank you so much for sharing it with us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joelle, this is really lovely! Glad you could share it with us at H2H this week :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous album Joelle! I love all the interactive elements. Beautiful pages...this is sure to become a very special keepsake! Thanks for joining us a H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! What a lovely album :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just beautiful, love all the interactive elements. This is an album to be treasured for sure. I saw that you are from Buffalo, I am not all that far away from you probably about 4-5 hrs. I am so glad you joined us at H2H.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great piece, Joelle! You have so many FUNN elements going on! This will be a favorite of your daughter's ( I think this is of your little girl ).
    It is much better than "Pat the Bunny"!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Joelle, your book is AMAZING! What a great treasure. (BTW, I almost named our daughter Joelle, but my hubby veto'd it because that's our UPS lady's name and he said, "We are not naming our child after the UPS lady!" LOL!)I do love your name. *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning!!! Love all the different elements you incorporated :) Thanks for playing at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Incredible album! Your daughter will always treasure this. Thanks for sharing this with us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...