Sunday, March 06, 2011

Toronto Layout

The drought is over! It's been nearly 6 months since I completed a scrapbook layout. [Wonder why that is... :)] Here it is:


The layout is loosely based on the Parlor Tricks layout in CTMH's Magic. I got to use my new "Two-Step Backgrounds" stamp set shown below.
I LOVE this stamp set. I used it to make the patterned paper looking strip & to add some tone-on-tone pattern to my title. It was remarkably easy to stamp, thanks to my clear acrylic blocks!
Now some layout close-ups...I went a little crazy with photos because I was so happy to have completed something!


The stars are from the "A Twinkle" stamp set. I pieced them together and attached them with foam tape. The paper is from the Caboodle Paper Pack.
Hopefully it won't be another six months before I get another layout done!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...